An interactive map published by the government shows how much the Nottinghamshire region has an infection rate compared to the national average.
The whole of Nottinghamshire is currently under the same government restrictions. But throughout the county it remains at level 3, with many areas currently below the average in England for infection rates.
The highest rates are in Rancil, Everton and Gringle in North Nottinghamshire, which are much higher than the national average of 80.3.
Forest Fields is also running at a rate of 645.8 compared to the surrounding areas.
The rate of infection is the number of covid cases per 100,000 people in the region.
This is in contrast to some regions where the rate is as low as 40.7, such as downtown and Trent Bridge.
So exactly how many regions fall above the national average in the county?
An interactive map released by the government shows how many places in the country have higher rates than other countries.
The highest rates show their purple or dark blue, while the lowest rates show light blue, green, yellow or white.
There are 45 regions in Nottinghamshire that are currently above the national average and higher than their infection rate as of 6 December.
- Keyworth North, Tolarton and Wilfby (136.1)
- Edwalton (214.9)
- Wilford and Silverdale (255.))
- Soil (167.1)
- Lantern and Dunkirk (146.6)
- Beaston Town (193)
- Stapleford South (150.6)
- Walton Park (199)
- Walton Well (232.5)
- Bilbaro South (279.9)
- Kimberley South, Trowell and Ausworth (150.1)
- Elkeston Town (174.1)
- Beachdale (197.5)
- Babbar Mill (307.1)
- Forest Area (645.8)
- Maple Park (139.7)
- East of St. Anne (145.2)
- Sunday (168.8)
- The Netherlands and Colwick (157.3)
- Carlton Hill (154.8)
- Burton Joyce and Lambi (160.8)
- Lodham, Blissby and Guntorp (205.9)
- Arnold Town (344.9)
- Woodthorpe and Arno Vel (139.3)
- North Sherwood (218.5)
- New Busford (205.3)
- Busford Park Lane (139.5)
- Bestwood (136.7)
- Rise Park and Top Valley West (156.7)
- Boulevard West (159.3)
- Haknal North and East (173.1)
- West Haknal (181.2)
- Eastwood East (154.8)
- Ravenhead and Newsstead (144.7)
- Kirkby Larwood and Kingsway (137.6)
- East Kirkby (186.4)
- Newgate and Car Bank (152.7)
- Wood House (187.9)
- Edwinstow and Clipstone (193.2)
- Olarton and Buffton (143.9)
- Warscope Cheap Direction (261.2)
- Tuxford, Markham and Rampton (202.3)
- Ratford North (219.3)
- Rancil, Everton and Gringley (780.3)
- Fernwood, Fardon and Fiskerton (225.1)