Queen Elizabeth II. Special Plan with Prince William – Specialist Reveals
QUEEN ELIZABETH II. Has been on the British throne for an incredible 69 years. Emperor is 94 years old.
He will be chased by his elder son Charles one day, followed by grandson Prince William in the second. Now an expert has revealed: QUEEN ELIZABETH II. And the 38-year-old man is said to have very close ties.
Queen Elizabeth II: special relationship with Prince William
According to The Express, author Robert Lacey told People magazine, that Queen and William are very closely related to their teenage years. QUEEN ELIZABETH II. “There was always a lot of interest for him. It is no secret that the Royals’ expert said that he and Charles had a delicate relationship.
This is Queen Elizabeth II:
- Elizabeth Alexandra Marie Windsor was born on 21 April 1926 in London
- She has been the queen of the United Kingdom and 15 Commonwealth countries since 1952.
- Queen Elizabeth II heads the Anglican Church
- He married Prince Philip in 1947
- The Royals couple have four children: Charles, Anne, Edward and Andrew
- His grandchildren include Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry, married to Meghan Markle’s husband.
Ever since William was a teenager, the Queen invited him to Windsor Castle to guide her through the paper. Robert Lacey: “That was Williams’ constitutional training.”
Other Royals Topics:
Sweet baby news – SHE is going to be a mother again
Like a slap in the face – Prince William knew nothing about this action by his brother
Prince Philip operates at heart! So it’s with him now
Prince William speaks highly of Queen Elizabeth II.
It seems to have paid off. Prince William speaks much of his grandmother. And describes her as “the best role model I’ve ever had”.
+++ Meghan Markle: Allegations of serious bullying – now Mahal is responding to +++
In an interview with the BBC a few years ago, he said that the queen had “a gentle, polite kind of advice”, which writes “Express”.
We are certain: Prince William would become a good heir to the throne of Queen Elizabeth II. (CS)