After We Fell is the third installment in the famous “After” franchise, based on the third novel of the same name in the “After” series of novels by Anna Todd. Yesterday Voltage Pictures officially released the trailer of After 3 and along with the official trailer, the release dates were also announced.
After We Fell hit most countries in September this year, the film is set to hit Netflix after its theatrical release. The next part of this article will share all the details available on the upcoming After V Collide sequel.
After We Failed: Official Trailer, Release Date, OTT Release, etc.
The makers released a one-minute official teaser for After We Fell in February this year on Valentine’s Day. From then till yesterday when Voltage Pictures released the official trailer, not much has been revealed till now.
Read also: When is Loki season 2 coming?
When will After We Fail hit theaters?
The film will hit theaters in most countries in September this year.
- September 1: Italy and Poland
- September 2: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Greece, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Montenegro, Republic of North Macedonia, Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia and Ukraine
- September 3: Spain, Finland, Norway, Romania, Sweden and South Africa
- 9 September: Australia, New Zealand and Hungary
- September 10: Canada and Bulgaria
- October 13: South Korea
After We Fail is slated to release in the US around September 30, 2021, or during the first few weeks of October. Conversely, release dates for the UK, France and other Asian countries will be announced later.
Read also: How to watch Space Jam 2: A New Legacy online?
When will After We Fail come to Netflix?
The makers have only revealed the theatrical release dates and the film is expected to hit Netflix at least two to three months after its release. So fans of the “After” franchise can expect the film to arrive in late November or December this year. However, no official announcement has been made regarding the official release date of the stream.
Read also: Where to Watch Anthony Bourdain’s Documentary, “Roadrunner”
After 3: Cast and Synopsis
Josephine Langford and hero Fiennes Tiffin will reprise their roles as Tessa Young and Hardin Scott in the third film of the series. In addition to the main pair, other characters in After We Fell are played by:
- Louise Lombard as Trish Daniels
- Rob Estes as Ken Scott
- Ariel Kebbel as Kimberly (replacing Ariel Kebbel)
- Give Perdomo a chance as Landon Gibson (Replacement for Shane Paul McGee)
- Francis Turner as Karen Scott (replacing Karima Westbrook)
- Kiana Madeira as Nora
- Carter Jenkins as Robert
- Mira Sorvino as Carol Young (replaces Mira Sorvino)
- Stephen Moyer as Christian Vance (replaces Charlie Weber)
The third film in the “After” series is expected to spell trouble for Tessa and Hardin’s already complicated relationship as she uncovers some harsh truths about herself and Hardin’s family.
Viewers are advised to bring handkerchiefs, as After We Fell promises to be an exhilarating emotional roller coaster. Despite the odds, fans will definitely be excited to see Tessa and Hardin be together through the end of it all.
Read also: When is the second season of Outer Banks coming?
Tv ninja. Lifelong analyst. Award-winning music evangelist. Professional beer buff. Incurable zombie specialist.