Nintendo Switch Is experiencing a new major update on March 22nd, 2022 bringing it to version 14.0.0. This new iteration of the hybrid console OS expands on the features already added and completes them with one of the most requested features: software folder , No more lengthy manipulations in the menu “All Software”, You will be able to order in all this hassle. As far as 100 groups can be made, in which the maximum 200 software Everyone.
worm. 14.0.0 (Released on March 22, 2022)
The “Group” function has been added to the “All Software” menu.
- You can now create software groups to help organize your games and software.
- Grouping for different game genres, developers, or any other organizing criteria can make it easier to find the app you want.
- You can create up to 100 groups with up to 200 titles per group.
- button to switch screen “All Software” Appears only if the system has 13 or more software icons.
- For more information see “How to Create a Software Group”,
The Bluetooth® audio volume setting has been changed.
- You can now adjust the volume of a Bluetooth audio device using the volume control buttons on a Nintendo Switch™ console or Bluetooth audio device.
- The Bluetooth audio device must support the AVRCP profile for these changes to work.
- The volume displayed on the console will reflect the Bluetooth audio volume when using the device control buttons.
- The maximum volume of some Bluetooth audio devices has been increased.
- When connecting a device for the first time, the volume will be turned down to prevent the volume from rising suddenly.
- For more information, see the section “How to Sync and Manage Bluetooth Audio Devices”,
How to Update Your Nintendo Switch?
If your console doesn’t offer you direct updates, there’s nothing to worry about. The process is very simple: on your home screen Nintendo switchgo to menu Adjustment ,Under your list of games, there is a cogwheel symbol) go down the vertical menu on the left until you see the menu to console, click on it, then start Console update. by pressing again update console, a message will appear warning you that it will have to be restarted, and therefore you should quit the game you are currently playing. Three seconds after the update is complete, your Nintendo switch Restarts: Voila!
What is your feeling about this?
Prone to fits of apathy. Music specialist. Extreme food enthusiast. Amateur problem solver.