No, contaminations do not prove vaccine ineffectiveness

“Finally”, say the conspirators or anti-sanitation measures. The mask is dangerous, the French wear it. Imprisonments are useless, the French have respected them. Vaccination is going to kill us all, the French arrived at the Vaccinodrome. So when we find out that one of the best vaccinated countries in Europe, namely Great Britain, knows increase in pollution, The most original taste and taste of sparkling wine, Didier Raoult QV.

Just before that, let’s take a look at the numbers. Every week, explains the channel LCI, the British Health Agency has provided data on the share of vaccinations among confirmed cases of the delta variant since 1 February. We read that out of over 81,000 infections recorded till June 21, 66.4% of those infected did not receive any dose. In contrast, 8.9% had complete protection.

Of the 117 deaths recorded in the same period and linked to the variant, officials counted 47 unvaccinated victims, 20 vaccinated with a single dose, and 50 fully immunized. Health officials estimate that the two doses protect about 94% from hospitalization. The remaining 6% escape vaccine protection, for reasons not necessarily identifiable.

simple statistical reasoning

Anglo-Saxon statisticians and mathematicians have assisted in explaining this phenomenon. The vaccine doesn’t protect 100% so It is common that part of the population is affected. As Benjamin Davido, infectious disease specialist at PoincarĂ© Hospital in Garches, explained, “When you have a lot of people vaccinated By definition people who find themselves in lots

If we think absurd, let’s imagine that no one has been vaccinated. So no one will be vaccinated in the deaths. Conversely, if everyone is vaccinated, all those who die will be vaccinated. In Great Britain, among new hospitals due to the delta variant, only 3% were fully vaccinated.

See also  United Kingdom: Meghan Markle admits to participating in her unofficial biography

Great Britain and Russia, two countries where the Delta version hits, with very different results. It is believed that there are 14 deaths in a day from Kovid-19 in Britain, these are on Tuesday in St Petersburg alone. 119 people killed. In question, more vaccination coverage on the British side. 50% of the population has already received two doses, In Russia only 15% would have given their shoulder for the first injection.

So no, the resumption of contamination in the United Kingdom Does not prove ineffectiveness of vaccines But with this chronicle, we learned that for some people fiction is more believable than reality.

The editorial staff gives you advice

You May Also Like

About the Author: Forrest Morton

Organizer. Zombie aficionado. Wannabe reader. Passionate writer. Twitter lover. Music scholar. Web expert.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *