Donald Trump Files Complaint Against Facebook, Twitter And Google For “Censorship”! – Le7tv.ma

Evicted from major social networks since the deadly attack on Capitol Hill, former US President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday that he was launching a collective complaint against Facebook, Twitter, Google and their owners, calling them “illegal, unconstitutional”. accused of being responsible for “censorship”. “

“Today, with the America First Policy Institute,” an organization that promotes Donald Trump’s “America First” policies, “I as the lead representative, a leading collective in justice against tech giants including Facebook, Google, and Twitter. I am taking action as well as his bosses Mark Zuckerberg, Sundar Pichai and Jack Dorsey,” the billionaire announced at his Bedminster, New Jersey golf club.

These three bosses “enforce illegal, unconstitutional censorship,” he said in a formal speech, behind a stage where his name was inscribed. The audience applauded his announcement.

“We are asking the Federal Court for the Southern District of Florida to order an immediate end to illegal and shameful censorship by social media groups targeting Americans,” he explained. “We demand (…) the cessation of forced silence”.

Facebook suspends Donald Trump for two years

“There is no better evidence of Big Tech being out of control than that they have banned the President of the United States from office on their platform,” he insisted.

“If they can do it to me, they can do it to anyone. And besides, that is exactly what they are doing,” he said, giving a voice to citizens who also claimed to be victims of sanctions. “We’re engaged in a fight we’re going to win,” he promised.

The Republican had already been temporarily ousted on January 7, when he was president for encouraging his supporters during the attack on Capitol Hill in Washington, a day before an unprecedented decision. Before being banned from Twitter, Donald Trump had around 89 million subscribers, 35 million on Facebook and 24 million on Instagram. “Google and YouTube have removed countless videos that dare to question the World Health Organization’s decision” during the pandemic, he also explained on Wednesday.

READ  Egypt: Compensation for Victims of Railway Accident

You May Also Like

About the Author: Hanley Mallin

Internet geek. Wannabe bacon enthusiast. Web trailblazer. Music maven. Entrepreneur. Pop culture fan.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *