This weekend marks the final matches of the French Open, known as Roland Garros. Do you like watching tennis? Then the final of this prestigious tournament is something you will not want to miss! In the women’s competition, Barbora Krejcikova and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova face each other. For the men these are Novak Djokovic and Stefanos Tsitsipas.
What time is the Roland Garros final?
On women The final between Krejcikova and Pavlyuchenkova is starting Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 11:00 am Dutch time. On men Final between Djokovic and Tsitsipas begins Sunday 13 June 11:00.
Where is the last Roland Garros broadcast?
Both women and men will be finals broadcast by eurosport. Via Livestream on Eurosport 1 or the Eurosport website You can watch the Roland Garros final live. Eurosport 1 is included in the basic package with most TV providers. If you don’t have a TV subscription, but you still want to watch the final of the French Open, you can choose to subscribe to Eurosport Player. This gives you access to all Eurosport channels within the EU, via live streams on their own official website.
Watch the Roland Garros final live from abroad
Are you abroad and don’t have access to Eurosport on your TV? then you can Subscribe on the Eurosport website. That way you can still reach the Roland Garros final within the EU. All you can do, if you don’t want to pay anything extra, that’s you Using a VPN to Access Free Live Streams in the UK. In the UK, Roland Garros will be the final website itv. free online broadcast. You can access it if you use a VPN and connect to a UK server!
Watch the Roland Garros final for free
In some countries, the Roland Garros final is broadcast live for free, for example in the United Kingdom. You can access this live stream even if you are not in the UK. You need a VPN to convert your IP address to an IP address from the United Kingdom. With that IP address you can create a free account on the ITV site on which both the men’s and women’s finals are broadcast live. If you choose a VPN with a money-back guarantee, you can get your money back after the event. So, no matter where you are, you can watch the Roland Garros finals for FREE!
Need help setting up a VPN to watch Tennis for free? Then see the step by step plan below.
Step-by-Step Plan: Watch Roland Garros for Free with a VPN
First you need a VPN VPN With servers in the United Kingdom. Also, it would be nice if you have a VPN with a money-back guarantee, as you can request your money back after the weekend and you won’t have to incur extra costs to watch the finals. The VPN with which we tested live stream to TV is ExpressVPN. It works great for this purpose and has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are interested in ExpressVPN, click on the button below to visit their website.
Once you have chosen a good VPN and have a (temporary) subscription, follow the steps below:
- Download VPN and start it.
- log in If necessary with the account you created.
- Connect to a VPN Server in the UK. With ExpressVPN you can do this by pressing the three dots on the “selected location” and then searching for the United Kingdom.
- If the VPN is connected, you should leave it in the background.
- Then go to the ITV website.
- click on top right “sign in” and then “Sign up now”.
- fill the form (Doesn’t have to be real data except your email) and is a randomly generated post code from Google UK.
- then press “submitted”
- click in confirmation email Which you will get on the link to complete your registration. You now have an ITV account. If you haven’t received an email, click on a livestream on ITV and you’ll be prompted to verify your email, if you click that button you’ll still receive the email.
- At the time of final, make sure you have a VPN on a server in the UK and visit the ITV website. The women’s final will be broadcast on ITV 4, the men’s final on ITV 3.