Abroad France is divided into three countries: Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in demand for qualified personnel, and introduces regulations designed to attract and welcome them.
Has been a Highly Skilled Professional Visa since 2012. It operates on a points system (minimum 70 points must be scored) and aims to target talent from all over the world. This visa can be issued in three categories:
- Advanced academic research activities (teaching, research or research orientation in a private or public body)
- Specialized or advanced technical activities (natural or anthropological in a public or private body)
- Advanced Business Management Activities
This visa is issued to the applicant and his family for a period of one to five years. An extension request may be requested.
To receive this precious mole, your prospective employer must present a certificate of eligibility to the regional immigration office, which must approve it. As soon as you receive your visa, you have three months to travel to and stay in Japan. All you have to do is claim your residence permit.
> To know more: https://www.jetro.go.jp/en/invest/setting_up/section2/page4/
Recently introduced (from 30 May), the British Government introduced the High Potential Individual Visa (HPI). target: Excited Students from top schools around the world to work in the UK.
Every year the government will publish the list of universities whose graduate students will be eligible for HPI. It will be addressed to all those who have Demonstrated “their potential through their academic results”As indicated by Kevin Foster, Minister of Safe and Legal Migration, of our partners at business-cool.com.
This visa represents a cost of around 825 euros (£715), and the duration can vary between 2 and 3 years.s on the basis of degree level.
> For more information: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/high-potential-individual-visa-global-universities-list
United States of america
On the other side of the Atlantic, the US has implemented the H-1B visa. In great demand, the government had to limit the amount of time this visa was issued.
To be eligible for this visa, several criteria must be met:
- hold either Bachelor US To be held at an accredited university and to be obtained, either a foreign diploma related to the position to be held, equivalent to or greater than a US bachelor’s degree, or a license that is required to exercise the status of being held testifies to their ability. ,
- Has completed training or has substantial professional experience relating to the position occupied.
- Being hired and sponsored by an American company.
It is issued for a period of three years and can be renewed for a maximum period of six years. When filing an H1B visa application, the applicant must pay $181 (the general application fee) plus the $500 typical for this visa.
Beneficiaries of this visa Will happen A grace period of 10 days in case of favorable circumstances such as the possibility of moving one’s family, change of employer, obtaining a green card as well as dismissal.
> For more information: https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/h-1b-specialty-occupations
Organizer. Zombie aficionado. Wannabe reader. Passionate writer. Twitter lover. Music scholar. Web expert.