Now, if you want to enjoy thousands of videos from the France television group, you can do the same with your Amazon Fire TV device. The France.tv application is now available on the interface and can also be launched by Alexa.
Amazon has been working hard in recent months, to compete with Android TV / Google TV or tvOS. After carefully redesigning its interface and functioning, the company is enriching it with many applications to take full advantage of its devices such as Fire TV Stick Light or 4K, Fire TV or various products such as the Echo Show 10 Video content on the screen of those who can play.
All programs with unlimited access
If the list of Amazon Fire OS applications is not yet as dense as the competition, it has the virtue of going straight to the point. This includes Disney + applications, Netflix, Molotov. TV is Apple TV, but TV channels such as Eurosport, Arte, France 24 or CBS News, have services such as Twitch or YouTube, Popcornflix or even Plex.
Amazon Fire is the latest to set up France Television to offer its content free of charge to users of TV devices. Now you can add video content to watch video content in replays or from France 2, France 3, France 4, France 5 and France Info. That is to say, to watch thousands of programs, to catch documentaries, films, series and other programs, for young and old.
And as an Amazon product, Alexa is clearly in the game. With the help of your voice remote or simply voice on a Fire TV Cube or a related Echo device, you can say “Alexa, France Open TVTo access the application on your screen.
How to add france.tv to your interface?
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Generally, the france.tv app should appear in the “Featured Apps and Games” list. Otherwise, go to Appstore from Home or Find.
Amazon Fire TV Interface // Source: Frendroid
- You can find the application in the recommendations.
- Tap on it to download it.
- If you want to add it to the central home bar between your favorites, click on the three small squares and the gray icon representing the “+”. You will get to a page with all downloaded applications (programs, games, etc.). When you hover over the app in question, you can slide it onto the navigation bar, placing your finger on the remote. It is also possible to press the icon representing the three horizontal lines to access the options menu and choose “Move”.
Sort your apps! // Source: Frendroid
You can select your favorite apps on the Fire TV interface // Source: Frendroid