Strictly Janet Manarara says she lost to Aljaz Skorjanek after splitting after 10 years

Their celebrity partners were finally announced during the first episode of Strictly Low Dancing on Saturday.

And Janet Manara has revealed that she and her 30-year-old husband Aljaz Skorjanek are living separately for the first time in 10 years to compete on the show.

To comply with the coronavirus rule, the dancers are creating bubbles with their pair – meaning Janet, 3, will be with HRVY and Aljaz will be with Clara Ampho.

All for the show: Janet Manarara reveals that she and her husband Aljaz Schwarzene have to be separated for the first time in 10 years to compete on the show.

During the show, host Claudia Winkleman asked Janet how it was that she was not getting used to living with her husband, whom she married in 2017.

He said: ‘You two lived 10 years together, but you both live alone to form bubbles. How do you find it? ‘

Janet quickly replied: ‘I like it! No, I miss him terribly, but we’re doing our best for the show. But I’m excited to start with HRVY. “

And it looks like YouTuber HRVY was pleased to tie the knot, telling Claudia during the interview: ‘She’s incredible. Very talented and beautiful, I’m very happy. “

Joker: When asked how she was facing being separated from her husband, Jante joked that she ‘loves’, adding that she missed Aljaz “terribly” before adding (Alaraj is portrayed by Clara Ampho).

Joker: When asked how she was facing being separated from her husband, Jante joked that she ‘loves’, adding that she missed Aljaz “terribly” before adding (Alaraj is portrayed by Clara Ampho).

The 21-year-old, real name Harvey Le Cantwell, was surprised by Janti, 336 at Wembley Arena, for taking part in the show for the most part.

He was happy to be with Janet and called their partnership a “burning commotion”, saying: “We have the same tension, we’re going to blow each other up really well.”

READ  Emily makes no sense from social media in Paris

Back at the studio, Harvey, who tested positive for carnivirus earlier this month, was asked how he was feeling after recovering and testing negative.

He said: ‘I can’t believe I’ve made it so far, I’ve tested positive, been separated from family, I’m here.’

Support: Janet has teamed up with HRVY, 21 in this year's Strikely Low Dancing series

Support: Janet has teamed up with HRVY, 21 in this year’s Strikely Low Dancing series

Elsewhere, viewers saw Alajaz and his partner Clara Ampho on screen together for the first time.

Clara (3) surprised her pro-Aljaz (30) while working as a radio host at BBC Studios. He said: ‘I am very happy, his strength, I immediately connected with it.’

Adding Aljaz: ‘She looks so beautiful, calm, like a girl. I can’t wait any longer! ‘

Speaking on the show after their pairing was announced, Clara said: ‘Aljaz was definitely in my top three, number one, it’s all about you!’

It's back! The Strikely Low Dancing 2020 duo was released on Saturday night during the most anticipated pre-recorded launch show of the 18th series

It’s back! The Strikely Low Dancing 2020 duo was released on Saturday night during the most anticipated pre-recorded launch show of the 18th series

The launch consisted of celebrities discovering their professional partners for the first time, although in a post-Kavid change, they were released via video link.

This will allow couples to form their own separate ‘bubbles’ for training and performance, which means they will keep their distance from each other while filming.

After all the pairing was announced, the celebrity and their professional partners had to go down to the floor to perform with competitor Jamie after injuring themselves during a group routine at the 2019 launch show.

Making History: Celebrities, including Nicola Adams (pictured with pro partner Katia Jones), Jamie Loing and Macy Smith, have discovered that any professional dancer will keep up with their pace in the coming weeks.

Making History: Celebrities, including Nicola Adams (pictured with pro partner Katia Jones), Jamie Loing and Macy Smith, have discovered that any professional dancer will keep up with their pace in the coming weeks.

This year the professionals have already recorded all the precedents of their group performances while parting together in a hotel and the couples have formed separate bubbles for training and performing together.

The series will still feature a direct audience, but fans will sit in small groups and will only be allowed to attend if they come from the same family or bubble.

Elsewhere on the show, the show was set up on a separate stage with the dazzling innovators of a thrilling start-up routine with Judge Shirley Balas, Motsi Mabus and Craig Revel-Hurwood to ensure the COVID-19 safety guidelines were followed.

Fourth Judge Bruno Tonoli could not return to the UK from his home in LA for filming due to the Covid-19 crisis and the promise of his work with Dancing with the Stars.

He has spent the last 15 years jetting between the United States and the United Kingdom for two shows, but coronavirus travel bans have disappointed his schedule.

Also during the show presenters Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman reunited with the pair, confirming that they are standing at least two meters away throughout the episode.

How is 2020 going so strictly during the COVID-19 epidemic?

Come dance hard to take tough action to make sure the new series can move forward during the Cavid-19 crisis

Celebrity contestants and their professional partners are routinely tested, with cast and crew being asked to separate after being infected with the virus.

READ  Graham Norton: 'Ireland is a country. I'm scared of those who are and have changed their minds

Bose has already confirmed any celebrities who will be dropped from the show after a positive test after the series starts, the report said, adding that there are celebrities out there.

Professional dancers have already pre-recorded their group performances after being separated together in a hotel.

It has also been claimed that celebrities and professionals will refrain from the show if they are caught kissing during filming.

Strongly, the run of the series in 2020 has been shortened to just nine weeks, with 12 celebrities taking part instead of the usual 15.

The annual tour of the Blackpool show, including this year’s Halloween and Christmas specials, has been canceled.

Only three judges – Craig Revel Harwood, Shirley Balas and Matsi Mabus – will be in the studio with separate rostrum after Bruno Tonoli was unable to attend due to travel concerns.

Veteran judge Bruno has said he will be ‘involved from afar’ and is hoping to return full-time towards the end of the series as he filmed the US version of the show in Los Angeles.

With limited studio crew, large sets may not be built – so producers will use augmented reality, which adds computer-generated material.

To ensure competitors can work closely with their partners, they will ‘bubble’ to provide regular testing as well as training.

There will still be a live audience feature, but fans will be seated in groups at separate tables and only present if they come from the same family or bubble.

You May Also Like

About the Author: Rusty Kemp

Tv ninja. Lifelong analyst. Award-winning music evangelist. Professional beer buff. Incurable zombie specialist.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *