Morocco’s King Mohammed VI is the richest monarch on the continent, with a personal net worth of over $2 billion (CFAF 1,645 billion), making him the richest monarch in Africa. But, according to business insider africa, Cherifian Sovereign 2 . capturesth Ranked in the ranking of highest paid heads of state in Africa in 2021. He is far ahead of Algerian President Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
As the premier of Cameroon since November 6, 1982, 88-year-old Paul Biya is the world’s oldest elected leader. But, in the ranking of the “Sphinx” is also the highest paid head of state in Africa business insider africa 2021. He will get a monthly salary of around $620,976. In the ranking, the head of state is followed by King Mohammed VI of Morocco, who is paid more than $400,000 per month, and President Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa with more than $220,000.
With a monthly salary of $488,604, King Mohammed VI is well ahead of Algerian President Abdelmadjid Tebboune, who comes in 6th place.th With $168,000, Uhuru is behind Kenyatta (Kenya, $192,200) and Yoweri Museveni (Uganda, $183,216). In the rest of the top 15, we look at the President of Equatorial Guinea, Teodoro Obiang Nguma Mabasogo (7th, $152,680), President of Zimbabwe, Emmerson Mnangagwa (8.)th, $146,590), President of the Congo, Denis Sassou N’gueso (9.)th, 108 $400).
Ivorian President Alassane Ouattara, who is 10. take overth With a salary of $100,000, Business Insider’s Africa 2021 ranking ranks highest-paid heads of state in Africa, ahead of Liberia’s George Weh (11)th, 90 000 dollars).
The President of Rwanda, Paul Kagame 12th With $85,000, ahead of Ghana’s Nana Akufo-Addo (13.)th, $76,000), Le Malviya Lazare Chakwera (14.)th, $74,300). Nigerian Muhammadu Buhari ($69,000) closes out the last leg of the top 15.
Top 15 highest paid heads of state in Africa
- Paul Biya (Cameroon) $620,976
- Raja Mohammed (Morocco) $488,604
- Cyril Ramaphosa (South Africa) $223,500
- Uhuru Kenyatta (Kenya) 192 200 dollars
- Yoweri Museveni (Uganda) $183,216
- Abdelmadjid Tebboune (Algeria) $168,000
- Teodoro Obiang Nguma Mabasogo (Equatorial Guinea) $152,680
- emerson mnangagwa (Zimbabwe) 146 590 dollars
- Denis Sassou (Congo) 108,400 dollars
- alassen autara (Ivory Coast) $100,000
- Georges Weh (Liberia) 90 000 dollars
- Paul Kagame (Rwanda) $85,000
- Nana Akufo-Addo (Ghana) $76,000
- lazare chakvera (Malawi) 74 300 dollars
- Muhammadu Buhari (Nigeria) $69,000