coatsink, with the support of Universal Games And digital platformJurassic World Aftermath: Part 2, released today, the much awaited conclusion of the VR survival adventure, jurassic world aftermath. In the first game, the player landed Nublar Island After the collapse of the theme park jurassic world, finds himself trapped in an abandoned research facility as his mission to obtain information has turned sour. Survival required discovering and solving puzzles, while surviving a frenzy of fierce dinosaurs, including the ravens Pteranodon, the cunning Velociraptor and the terrifying T. Rex was involved.
With all new locations, puzzles and dinosaur encounters, Jurassic World Aftermath: Part 2 Brings a conclusion that takes us through the grand heights of Dr. Henry Wu’s office, then into a secret dungeon at the back of the facility, leading to the end of the story.
- Entertaining gameplay that combines strategy, skill and non-stop adventure;
- Action-packed dinosaur encounters that require quick thinking to survive;
- A variety of tools for solving puzzles and discovering mysteries;
- Unique artistic style for cell-shading that comes alive in virtual reality;
- Jurassic World movie franchise stars Jeff Goldblum and BD Wong reprise their voiceover roles as Dr. Ian Malcolm and Dr. Henry Wu, and Laura Bailey (The Last of Us: Part II) as Dr. Mia returned from Everett Park as a geneticist.
Jurassic World Aftermath: Part 2 There is an Oculus Quest 1 and 2 which costs €14.99 and requires the original game, jurassic world aftermath, to be able to play it. If you haven’t taken advantage of it yet, you can treat yourself. Oculus Quest 2 at the house of bolanger, ns fnachandjob darty or heroine For €349.99.
Prone to fits of apathy. Music specialist. Extreme food enthusiast. Amateur problem solver.