after at least five betas and one release candidate Which didn’t interest a lot of people – iOS 15 is done – iOS 14.7 is now available in final version (build 18G69). tvOS 14.7 and watchOS 7.6 are also in the game. Although there is no trace of iPadOS 14.7.
iOS 14.7 brings support for MagSafe battery exclusively for iPhone 12 which will be released this week.
iOS 14.7, one of the last significant updates to iOS 14, also introduced some welcome small improvements: the Home app can manage HomePod timers, air quality adds to weather and maps for France and other countries. , and the Podcasts library gets a sorting option. . As always, a few bugs were fixed in the process.
Here are the full release notes:
iOS 14.7 includes the following improvements and bug fixes for your iPhone:
- MagSafe Power Bank Support for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- The Home app now allows you to manage timers on the HomePod.
- Air quality information is now available in weather and maps for Canada, France, Italy, the Netherlands, South Korea and Spain.
- Podcasts Library allows you to display all podcasts or only the podcasts you’ve followed.
- The “Share Playlist” menu option is missing in Apple Music.
- Lossless audio playback in Dolby Atmos and Apple Music formats may stop unexpectedly.
- The battery repair message that disappeared after a restart on some iPhone 11 models has been restored.
- The braille display may display invalid information when composing a message in Mail.
Prone to fits of apathy. Music specialist. Extreme food enthusiast. Amateur problem solver.