All the batteries in the world have a lifespan, including iPhones. So how do you know the battery status of your iPhone?
All Batteries Smartphones, which include Iphone, Work according to the same principle: of the cycle. In contrast, all batteries are worn before a limited number of cycles.
But what is a cycle? In fact, it corresponds to the full discharge of the battery after a full recharge. And in general, a litium-ion battery has a lifespan of between 500 and 1000 cycles.
How to check iphone battery status?
On an iPhone, you can check the battery status at any time. To do this, it’s very easy, just go Adjustment then in drum And finally battery status.
You will see a percentage there. It does not make much sense, so we have to remember one thing. If your battery reaches 80% or less, it is considered exhausted. In other words, at 80%, it will reach 500 recharging cycles. From that moment on, your battery will run down very quickly and your experience of using your iPhone will be much less enjoyable.
How to find the number of cycles performed on iPhone?
There are different ways of knowing the number of cycles performed. The easiest way is to download an app like CoconutBattery. But there is another manipulation that seems a bit tedious but actually very easy to perform:
- Go to menu Adjustment then in Privacy.
- Scroll down the page until you find Analysis and improvement.
- Active l’option « Stock analysis “And then click on the button below” Analysis data«.
- You will see many files displayed. You will get a name Log-aggregated-2021–XX-XX With the most recent date.
- Open the file and copy paste the text. Then it would suffice to do a search using the “Ctrl + F” or “CMD + F” command on the Mac to “find the term”. BatteryCycleCount“. The figure immediately following this designation corresponds to the number of charging cycles performed.
This is a good way to find out where your battery is and if you need to replace it soon or just replace your smartphone.
How to conserve your battery?
To save your battery and get some battery life, some tips have to be followed. First of all, we recommend you to use your smartphone’s official charger. Some fakes can be very bad for your battery. Here are some other tips to conserve and extend the life of your battery:
- Do not blast it at very high temperatures …
- … but cold temperatures should also be avoided.
- Avoid discharging your battery completely. It is advisable to charge your battery after reaching 5%.
- Please update the operating system as soon as it becomes available.
- Remove the smartphone shell while recharging to prevent the battery from heating up
Voila, you have all the cards to manage your iPhone or your smartphone’s battery properly.