The American magazine Forbes has just published a list of the best-paying musicians in 2020. Despite the Kovid-19 epidemic, American rapper Kanye West would have amassed a staggering $ 170 million (91,000 billion FCFA). He is the highest paid of all and is ahead of Englishman Elton John, who would have won $ 81 million (43.4 billion FCFA) this year.
In this ranking of the 15 highest-paid musicians in 2020, the United States takes the lion’s share, representing 10 against 3 for the United Kingdom, 2 for Canada and 1 for South Korea. American rapper Kanye West, who has accumulated $ 170 million (91.2 billion FCFA), comes ahead of former Englishman Elton John for $ 81 million (43.4 billion FCFA). Ariana Grande ranks third in the rankings with $ 72 million (38.6 billion FCFA), ahead of the Jonas Brothers (36.7 billion FCFA) and the Chainsmokers (36.4 billion FCFA).
On the other hand, Kylie Jenner, the reality TV star and businesswoman, is the highest paid celebrity of 2020. He touched $ 590 million, or more than 316.5 billion FCFA this year), mainly thanks to his brand. Cosmetics, Kylie Cosmetics. Kim Kardashian’s sister gave birth to her brother-in-law Kanye West, who earned $ 170 million this year, or more than 91.2 billion FCFA.
23-year-old Kylie Jenner has over 204 million subscribers instagram. Named the youngest billionaire in history by Forbes He had withdrawn the title in 2019 due to an allegedly incorrect tax return. In third place are tennis player Roger Federer with $ 106.3 million (FCFA 57 billion), Cristiano Ronaldo with $ 105 million (FCFA 56.3 billion), Lionel Messi (FCFA 55.7) with $ 104 million. Billion FCFA).
The first player in the ranking is Dwayne Johnson with $ 87.5 million (46.9 billion FCFA).
There are 15 highest paid musicians in the world
- Kanye West (United States) $ 170 million (91.2 billion FCFA)
- Elton John (United Kingdom) $ 81 million (FCFA 43.4 billion)
- Ariana Grande (United States) $ 72 million (38.6 billion FCFA)
- Jonas Brothers (United States) $ 68.5 million (36.7 billion FCFA)
- chainsmokers (United States) $ 68 million (36.4 billion FCFA)
- Ed Sheeran (United Kingdom) $ 64 million (34.3 billion FCFA)
- Taylor Swift (United States) $ 63.5 million (34 billion FCFA)
- Post malone (United States) $ 60 million (32.1 billion FCFA)
- Rolling stone (United Kingdom) $ 59 million (FCFA 31.6 billion)
- Marshmello (United States) $ 56 million (30 billion FCFA)
- Shaun Mendes (Canada) $ 54.5 million (FCFA 29.2 billion)
- Jay Z (United States) $ 53.5 million (28.7 billion FCFA)
- Billy ellish (United States) $ 53 million (28.4 billion FCFA)
- BTS (South Korea) $ 50 million (26.8 billion FCFA)
- fly (Canada) $ 49 million (26.2 billion FCFA)