The test campaign of the Ford Puma ST, a match between two Mustangs that oppose everything, the Mach-E and Shelby GT350, the discovery of the famous GT40, or a meeting with Pierre Gasly, is a summary of the TURBO program Sunday 31 January 2021
For this Ford special, Dominic Chapate is scheduled to meet collectors of exceptional cars. At the wheel of the 100% electric Ford Mustang Mach-E, Disha Solne, where an extraordinary car awaits in the royal setting of the Chato de Chambord,
A Ford GT40 that has become an icon since Le Mans won 24 hours in a row from 1966 to 1969. Then meets a happy owner, he owns two Ford GTs, one from 2005, the first and the last from 2017. He talks about it with passion.
table of content:
- New: With the Ford Puma ST, 200 hp engine, its fast chassis and its limited slip differential, this Puma ST falls under the category of sporty urban SUV. A test was conducted between Col de Turini and the Cannes Coast.
- Matches: The Ford Mustang Mach-E / Mustang Shelby GT350, a Must-match SUV with Mustang’s Electric, is an unexpected revolution for the brand at the Oval. But what is the Mustang on this new model? To find out, we compared both vehicles.
- Conso: Repair your car with confidence, now there are ways to avoid the hassle caused by a mechanic’s journey. Tutorial on the Internet for transparency of intervention in manufacturers, learning in collaborative garages or mutual support.
- Unusual: Seen on the net, smile and humor for our weekly column.
- Portrait: Pierre Galli made his debut in F1 in 2016. He earned his first win at the Italian Grand Prix in 2020 and became the youngest French driver to win in Formula 1 since Olivier Panis’ victory 24 years ago. An intimate meeting in Normandy, without a helmet in a youthful environment to rear a young man’s career!
And like automotive news every week.