Somewhere in South Korea, Samsung is currently working on a successor to the Galaxy Z Fold 3. Fans of the stylish “foldable” are mainly hoping for better battery life and optimized photos. A leaker posted a detailed spec sheet of Samsung’s upcoming foldable on Twitter. Will the prayers of Samsung fans be heard? Answer!
- Now we have Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4. has a complete technical data sheet of
- There are not many innovations to note compared to the previous model
Although there is still a few months left for the possible release of the Galaxy Z Fold 4, a known leaker says that he knows almost all the technical data sheets of Samsung’s future foldable smartphone. Yogesh Brar, who regularly provides information about the upcoming phone, posted the following specs sheet on Twitter:
- Interior Display: 7.6-inch QXGA+ AMOLED 120Hz
- Exterior Display: 6.2-inch AMOLED with HD+ 120Hz
- Processor: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- RAM: 12 or 16 GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 256 or 512 GB
- Photo Module: 50MP + 12MP (Ultra Wide Angle) + 12MP (3x Optical Zoom Telephoto)
- Selfie Camera: 16MP on the inner screen, hidden under the screen – 10MP on the outer screen
- OS: Android 12, OneUI 4
- Battery: 4400 mAh, 25 W fast charging
However, the biggest innovation cited by the leaker is a more powerful SoC, more precisely the Snapdragon 8 Gen1+, which Qualcomm unveiled a few weeks ago. Apart from this, not much changes are visible in the upcoming foldable. However, some details are not mentioned in the tweet.
What could still change in the Galaxy Z Fold 4?
In fact, as suggested Vin BhavishyaSamsung may change the form factor of its foldable to some extent. Although this hypothesis is not based on the description provided by Barr, the leaker does not specify the exact resolution or the size/screen ratio. However, by modifying the design, Samsung could have something up its sleeve.
In fact, in the past too, there were rumors about the possibility of putting the S Pen in the case of the Galaxy Fold. This possibility was already present on the Note models and more recently on the Galaxy S22 Ultra. If you want to avoid losing the S Pen for Galaxy Z Fold 3, you will need to buy a Samsung case for this purpose.
Prone to fits of apathy. Music specialist. Extreme food enthusiast. Amateur problem solver.