Rugby: Antoine DuPont tested positive for Kovid-19 nine days before the next blues match
After coach Fabian Galthey, France XV tested Antoine DuPont half-positive for the Kovid-19 on Friday. The Blues face Scotland on 28 February in a six-nation tournament. Hard shock for the Blues: Half of France’s Antoine Anton Dupont scored positive for the Kovid-19 on Friday 19 February. Earlier in the week, the French Rugby Federation (FFR) had already explained that three members of the Blues management had also tested positive, including coach Fabine Galthy and forward coach William Seurat. Other Tests were also conducted on the players called on Friday. The preparations for the match against Scotland on 28 February, are negative: Captain Charles Olivon, center Arthur Vincent, front lines Dorian Aldegeri, Julian Marchand, Pito Mouwak and Cyril Bailey, second row Paul Willemsey and Romain Tofifenua, third row Dylan Cretin and three. -Quarter Anthony Bothier and Louise Carbonell. Results for the other 19 players in the group of 31 are expected shortly. DuPont, he said, “will remain in isolation for the next few days,” said the federation, which suggests the player is asymptomatic. The undisputed holder, Toulouse (24 years, 29 caps), may however return in time to challenge. The XV du Chardon in the six-nation tournament, since the extension of the quarantine period, which should go from seven to ten days, will not take effect until Monday. “After seven days of separation, it’s a game decision,” one says on FFR’s side. On the condition of being negative during the next test. In the case of bad news, he may be replaced by Clermontese Sebastian Beaigi (29 years, 8 cap), replacing Ptolemonis Baptist Serine (26 years, 40 cap), with the other two called to prepare for a meeting at the Marquisis (Sunday Of Paris), Captain Olivon Negative Wednesday, the players were also released on Wednesday evening and would not return to the Marcosis until Sunday, where they would be tested again. On the Six Nation side, we are not too worried and are the organizers. Contact with FFR. No Ireland XV player is positive for the Kovid-19 following tests conducted on Monday and Wednesday, with coach, Andy Farrell assured that in the French side, players from the French rugby team at VII Madrid’s resumption Having withdrawn from the tournament. This weekend, due to several cases in the squad. Seven players joined XV of France for some training, including previous training, at high intensity prior to their trip to Ireland. But the health protocol was respected, according to the Minister of Sports, Roxana Marakinyu. “There were actually matches with France VII. It was completely in the protocol that was proposed to us because there was a possibility of getting out. Bubble very careful. Players also went to their families. [de mercredi à dimanche, NDLR]”, It is estimated that the minister on FranceInfo on Friday morning.” All of this was part of the protocol with the bubble, which is widened for those who are regularly tested and who are under very strict health protocols “, he said, on two successes in Italy (50) -10) then in Ireland. (15-13). After Scotland, France’s XV will have to travel to England on 13 March before acquiring Wales next week.
Alcohol maven. Incurable pop culture specialist. Communicator. Gamer. Certified explorer.