© Groupe ADP
airline company low cost jet It has seen its reservations “take off” after the British government announced the lifting of mandatory quarantine for all fully vaccinated travelers arriving from mainland France.
“Compared to 2019, bookings have taken place for the months of August, September and October significantly increased over the past seven days”, underlines in a press release that the British expert on cheap flight, sold More than 15,000 extra seats in less than a week. To meet the demand of passengers on both sides of the channel, EasyJet has increased its capacity by adding more than 13,000 seats on its lines, “enough to allow holidaymakers who have not yet booked their tickets”. Or planning to stay in the off-season. Treat yourself to one of five other British destinations served by the Orange Company from France or to London.
EasyJet usually flies about 40 routes between the two countries, but this summer only 24 are offered – including nine to Gatwick Airport:
- Since then Paris-Charles de Gaulle : London-Gatwick, London-Luton, Edinburgh, Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow, Belfast
- Since then Paris-Orly : Bristol
- Since then Good : London-Gatwick, London-Luton, Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh
- Since then montpilier : London-Gatwick, London-Luton
- Since then Toulouse : Lowndres-Gatwick, Bristol
- Since then lyon : London-Gatwick
- Since then Nantes : London-Gatwick,
- Since then BORDEAUX : Lowndres-Gatwick, Bristol
- Since then Marseille : London-Gatwick,
- Since then figurearik : London-Gatwick
Bertrand Godinot, General Manager of Easyjet, France, said: ” This increase in bookings is a clear indication of the love of the British for our country and the attraction of the United Kingdom to our fellow citizens. We are very happy to allow more and more travelers to reunite with their friends or family and go on a long awaited vacation. ».
With its 24 cross-channel routes offered this summer, EasyJet” The French are an essential contributor to the economy of the regions, some of which are particularly appreciated by the English. With over 13,000 new locations available, we are proud to strengthen these links and support our territories, while allowing the French to (re)discover the United Kingdom “, she added.
i make a donation
Organizer. Zombie aficionado. Wannabe reader. Passionate writer. Twitter lover. Music scholar. Web expert.