WO reported how Gemma Collins made a ruckus on The Weekst Link when host Romesh Ranganathan asked her how many beds are in a twin suite.
The GC was shocked by today’s episode of the BBC show – claiming only to be in the penthouse.
But reality TV star Gemma (40) isn’t the first celebrity to sound the buzzer.
Read their crap and see if you know what they should have said. Correct answer below.
1. WHO to play Vietnam veteran John Rambo in five action films?
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire But Harry Redknapp? Numbered: Bruce Willis.
2. “Houset” is a call to the referee in which sport?
Celebrity Mastermind: Former Geordie Shore star Charlotte Cosby in tennis.
3. In which city is the Olympiastadion built for the 1972 Olympic Games and the Olympiastadion used by the German national football team?
Cricketer Monty Panesar, Celebrity Mastermind: Athens.
4. The 2019 book No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference is a collection of speeches by Swedish climate change activists. what is his name?
Actress Hunting Amanda Henderson, Celebrity Master-Mind: Sharon.
5. In science, water is made up of hydrogen and which other chemical element?
Maya jama on children in their weakest link in need: Acid.
6. Which species of deer is known as a caribou in North America, specifically related to Christmas?
Actress Leslie Joseph, Tipping Point Lucky Stars: Bambi.
7. Which “L” is a person who randomly joins a mass movement and is also a small rodent?
Scarlett Moffatt, Celebrity Blockbusters: Leprechaun.
8. Pixar Brave movie is mainly set in which country in UK?
Olympic Taekwondo Champion Jade Jones, The Chase: London.
9. One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, believed to exist in what is now Iraq, known as the Hanging Gardens…? ,
Briony May Williams, Star of the Great British Bake Off, Celebrity Mastermind: Fruit.
10 In European folklore, which night supernatural creature is believed to have originated in the region known as Transylvania?
Jodie Marsh, celebrities’ weakest link: Bats.
11. In A Christmas Carol, what is the name of Scrooge’s former business partner who gives a creepy look on Christmas Eve?
Presenter Mel Giedroic, weakest celebrity link: Scrooge.
12. In The Wizard of Oz, which of Dorothy’s companions didn’t have brains?
Sue Perkins, Squares of Fame: The Tin Man.
13. In titles used by some members of the British royal family, the letters HRH stand for His or Her Royal…? ,
Richard Blackwood, Celebrity Brain: Majesty.
14. Which American television station, based in Atlanta, Georgia, was launched on 1 June 1980 to become the world’s first 24-hour news service? ,
Celebrity Brain: Dallas, from Jess Wright TOWIE.
1. Sylvester Stallone
4. Greta Thunberg
11. Jacob Marley
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for the Sun News Bureau?
Alcohol maven. Incurable pop culture specialist. Communicator. Gamer. Certified explorer.