Apple is full of promotions on its full range of products at several e-merchants (Amazon, Darty, Seadiscount…) this weekend. It’s up to you to find the right deal!
Let’s face it, Apple products are of high quality but are sold at relatively high prices, which explains the company’s almost brash profits that have crossed the legendary bar of $2.5 trillion in capitalization!!
Either way, if you’re an apple brand fan, today’s special should be of great interest to you.
Below you’ll find our pick from several French e-merchant:
- Apple Mac Mini M1 at €719 (8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) instead of €799 (Amazon)
- Apple Mac Mini M1 at 919€ (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD) instead of 1029€ (Amazon).
- Apple MacBook Air M1 (2020) at 1029 € instead of 1129 € (Cdiscount)
- Apple MacBook Air 13″ M1 (2020) at 1300€ instead of 1400€ (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD) in Darty
- Apple MacBook Pro 13″ at 1360 € €1449 on Amazon instead (Touch Bar, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, M1 chip) or cDiscount
- iMac 21.5″ in Darty at 1250€ instead of 1700€ (4K Retina Display, Core I5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD)
- iMac 27″ at 2250€ (5K Retina Display, Core I5 3.3 Ghz, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD) instead of 2000€
- iMac 21.5″ at €1,530″ €2,160 in Darty (4K Retina Display, 3 GHz Core I5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD) instead
- Apple MacBook Pro 13″ in Darty at 1574€ instead of 1679€ (Touch Bar, 512GB SSD, 8GB RAM, M1 chip)
- Apple MacBook Pro (2019) 2399 € . On €2,699 on Amazon (16″, Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) instead, and the Core i9+ 1TB SSD version at €2,899 instead of €3,199, but also at CDiscount
And in consulting our other good plans, such as instead of 5.49 € for Samsung 10A external battery … 59.99 € and all the promotions of the day, or the Cdiscount that highlights the Lenovo brand in increasing prices do not hesitate.
Prone to fits of apathy. Music specialist. Extreme food enthusiast. Amateur problem solver.