A total of 55 films (including 30 titles in competition for the COLCOA Cinema Awards) and series will be screened during the festival, which will take place in physical screenings at the Directors Guild of America theaters on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles. From November 1 to November 7, 2021. The event is organized by the Franco-American Cultural Fund in collaboration with Unifrance. All titles presented will be featured in US trailers, except Titanium, released in theaters from October 1 by Neon, and Le Bal des Foles, available on Amazon Prime.
The festival’s opening ceremony will take place on Monday, 1 November with a screening of Entre deux Mondes by Emmanuel Carre, and the films closing the event on Sunday, 7 November are Illusion Perdue by Javier Giannoli, followed by 10,000 Nights. In the forest of Arthur Harari.
The winners of the 2021 Awards in three competitive categories (Cinema, Television and Short Films) will be announced by the Franco-American Cultural Fund on Monday, November 8. The public will be invited to vote in these three categories. For the first time this year, the awards will be presented at a special ceremony to be held in Paris on 16 November.
The COLCOA Classics section will pay tribute to Bertrand Tavernier this year.
With regard to productions in the television sector, series and documentary competitions will feature seven and four titles respectively. a television documentary montand we are Participates in the competition for Best Documentary, by Yves Jueland.
All French films presented in the 25th edition of COLCOA
French NuWave 2.0
world cinema produced by france
- bacterial (Season 1), produced and written by Julian Littic
- hpi (Season 1), Produced by Nicolas Jean, Alice Chagre-Brugnot and Stephane Carey
- in medicine (Season 1), series created by Yael Fogil, Letitia Gonzalez, Hagai Levy, Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano
- Nona and her daughters (Season 1), series written by Valerie Donzelie and Clemens Madeleine-Perdrillat
- on the edge (Season 1), created by Julie Delpy
- Paris Police 1900 (Season 1), created by Fabian Nuri
- Opera (Season 1), produced by Cecil DuKroc and Benjamin Adam
TV & Movies
Short Films – Official Section
- 400 MPH by Paul-Eugene Danaud, Julia Chaix, Lorraine Desserre, Alice Lefort, Natasha Piantti, Quentin Tyrolok
- Cercueil de Cai Yuanqing, Nathan Crabot, Houzhi Huang, Mikolaj Janiw, Mandimby Lebon, Theo Tran Ngoc
- Weijia Ma. enter the river through
- Pierre Ferrire last station
- Proud of You My Son by Florian Delhormeu
- Free Fall by Emmanuel Tenenbaum
- Nice words from Adrian Moyes Dulin
- Store Policy by Sarah Arnold
- Caroline Bramy, overseen by Frederick Basso
- Loc Gaillard. by Widow Severini
- Guillaume Corti’s bug
- Dirty Hands by Helen Rosselet-Ruizzo
- Hugo Rousselin’s Betrayal
- Merlich Merlich by Hanil Ghilasi
- mondo domino de succi
- We Noé Debré. are not animals
- Pussy Boo by Remy Paris
- Chabaneix. from Sarah Heitz Spoon
Short Films – Out of Competition
Last Update: 20 October 2021 00:02 CEST
“Professional bacon lover. Food guru. Award-winning Twitter nerd. Travel campaigner. Web fanatic.”